[LRflex] Re: R3 meter and more

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:52:36 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Miha Golobic wrote:

>In addition, Don Goldberg is willing to sell me a 2nd Cam as a spare part.
>It is going to be instaled into my summicron R-only lens to be fully
>compatible with my SL (I hope the 2nd Cam will do the trick, and the 1st Cam
>is not needed?).

The first cam is not needed at all with the SL.

>Now a question: I find it quite difficult to focus my Elmarit 28mm with my
>SL (standard screen) Is focusing any easier with an Elmarit 35mm?

I have not used the 28mm Elmarit-R so I can't make comparisons but I don't have
a problem focussing the 35mm Elmarit-R.  It's not as quick as with longer
lenses but no big problem, assuming I have my glasses on.  Without my glasses
it's a bit more difficult.