[LRflex] Re: Portrait of an Elk, as a young beast...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:50:43 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote:

>superb image David.... somehow captures the curiosity of the young
>(no pun) and the direct interaction of the animal and you...
>

>Steve

Thanks, Steve! I rather like the shot, myself!

When I posted a shot of a Rocky Mountain Sheep a couple of years ago,

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/beast.htm

Ted complained that the nose was fuzzy and out of focus.  Of course it
was, but I didn't think it detracted from the shot. At least with the
elk, both nose and eyes are in focus, so he should be happy!   ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt