[LRflex] Re: Patience - for Frank & Kohyanga

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kohyanga LeBarbu" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:41:20 -0700

Kohyanga LeBarbu said ...

> In Europe, such a quantity of solid metal would not have been left for long
> in the yard, Gipsies would have offered to clean up, for free....

That's our problem, Kohyanga, we gave a great shortage of Gypsies in Canada!

> Any photos of the restored tractor?

Sadly, no ... it was indoors, in poor light, and is not yet restored.  It
has many years of work to go.  After all, the spare parts are still out in
the trees!

and Frank Fillipone said:

> David:   You just do not understand... One must analyze thoroughly the
> problems and possible solutions before acting.

Now Frank, I'm all for studying a problem, and not acting hastily.... after
all, parts don't grow on trees, you know!

Thank you both, for taking the time to look, and to comment.

David.
--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA