[LRflex] Pano secrets

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:05:07 +0800

Dear Flexers
I am running for the ferry to Pender Island and will revert with my Pano secrets in a day or so.
Happy New Year
Howard

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:14:24 -0800
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Moonset at Sunrise over English Bay Christmas Eve

Howard Cummer showed: :
a 4 picture pano taken with my repaired M8 and the 90mm Elmarit at
sunrise as the moon was setting - my bit of homage to Ansel Adams.

<http://tinyurl.com/2lgyxl>http://tinyurl.com/2lgyxl

Very nice, Howard!

Do you mind telling us the details ... did you use a tripod ...a
bubble level...did you need a head marked in degrees, to get the
framing right?  And what "stitching" software did you use?

Happy New Year to you, Esther and to all who read this.