[LRflex] Re: On from the Street

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 07:57:01 -0800 (PST)

Cool shot. You caught a decisive moment.
Out of curiosity, what's to get used to with the M6 ? I've put one on my wish
list but, given that I also use an R6 (and a M2, M4 and M4-2) , I wonder
whether it's still quicker to meter separately and to concentrate solely on
focus when making a shot like this.
It may seem strange to discuss the value of through-the-lens
 metering now but the great advantage of the Leica M is the way it can respond
so quickly to the flow of life and I would like to know whether the ttl
metering can keep up.

Thanks
Dave