[LRflex] Re: OT: soon in the shops?

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:14:44 +0100

Le 17 déc. 09 à 14:50, Douglas Sharp a écrit :

APS-C format - as in the leica X1 - I assume.

 is it not planned to have a kodak sensor or am I mistaken ?
Pana is also a manufacturer, would they buy K products? probably not

No reason to buy the patent at all. As far as I know, the R-mount patent ran out quite a while ago, as did the M-mount patent (see Konica, Voigtländer and Zeiss-Ikon).

ok thanks

If you look further through the patents, you can find all sorts of things, everything from the Leica R3 to the rubber eyecups of Leica binoculars.

Hope you're fine now Douglas and have caught up with work so you can enjoy the festive season

Amitiés
Philippe