[LRflex] Re: OT: T2 mount - more than you wanted to know...

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:20:08 +0100

Thanks Franks, and thanks David

I went to the optician this afternoon - he might be able to cut a lense but the price is too high. So I think I'm going to drop the idea and wait patiently for an opportunity to get a clean telyt of some sort.

Thanks you both for your kind help.
I leaned a lot in the process BTW about T2, T4, TX and so on.

Bien amicalement
phx

Frank Filippone wrote:

Van Stelten has one of my lenses now.....  50 Summicron, that is very hazy
and he is cleaning it. He is reputedly the only one to handle re-coating.
Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx