[LRflex] OT: Oly scandal report out...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:19:31 -0800

A panel appointed by the board of scandal-hit Olympus has said the "core part
of management was rotten", although it says it has found no links to organized
crime.

More, if interested, at:

BBC News: (9 hrs ago)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16044943

and The Wall Street Journal: (23 hrs ago)

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204770404577081452413196164.html

Although not "up to the minute" information, a good background to all the fuss
can be found on the Wikipedia, at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_scandal

Personally, as a retired businessman, and a long time (since the mid '70's when
I took an OM-1 to the USSR) Oly user, I find it fascinating reading.

For those who are not interested, I apologize for wasting the bandwidth.

David.
 --
 David Young - Photographer
 Logan Lake,BC, CANADA