[LRflex] Re: New member introduction

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:46:02 -0500

Paul Hadlow <hadlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just joined the forum as I'm getting back into photography after a
two-decade absence.

Welcome to the list, and welcome back to photography!

>  After researching Leica M and R systems, I decided to buy a Leicaflex SL
with a 50mm F2.0 (thank
> you to Douglas Herr, Karen Nakamura and others for their detailed
reviews), and am looking forward
> to rediscovering the creative aspects of picture making.

Wonderful camera!  If you have any on-line web space be sure to post some
photos so we can see what you're up to.

>  Perhaps a digital SLR is in the future, if/when Leica comes out with an
R10...

> In the meantime, I'm focused on learning how 35mm can be integrated with
the latest in digital
> presentation, editing and storage.  I'm sure this forum will provide a
great opportunity to share
> information and meet other Leica photography buffs.

We're all friends on this list, glad to have you with us and don't be shy
about asking what you might think is a stupid
question.  Odds are that someone else wanted to ask the same thing.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com