[LRflex] Re: New comeR3

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:46:22 +0200

Thanks again for your advice and welcome.

My site seems to be near ok now - if still interested you'll find snaps
I've scanned for it

I know someone is interested in marmots - i've got one under "Mungg"
(Swiss for "Murmeltier" )
 - here's the pointer for the marmot :
http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/02-Mungg-Engelberg-PA.html
could you please let me know if the link is ok?

And I also would like to know the name of an "hawk" I (friendly) shot
-the picture is blurred due to , well, erm, my moving ... but I'm
curious to know the species and I don't dislike the effect after all

pointer is :
http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/Divers/pagedivers.html#eagle

Thanks to everyone who will make comments and give me advice on how to
progress

Yours
Phileica