[LRflex] Re: Need Metz 40 mz2 manual

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 05:53:12 -0600

Hello,

Recently, you wrote:

> From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I've had no luck with the Metz 40 mz-2 manual either.  However, I did
> check my own R5 manual (http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/) and the 351 is
> the correct adapter for the Metz to R5.  So far, so good.

I was also able to determine that the 351 would work with the R5, as I had
purchased it to use with the 45CL for that purpose. Part of my confusion
was that there are at least two other adapters that should work with "all
Leicas", and I wondered whether I should search one of those out as well.

> From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Try
>
> http://www.oldtimercameras.com/jessops/search/mfrsearch.asp?MainMfr=60
>
> Google found them and they indicate they have one.

Great link! Thanks, William!

Best regards, and Happy New Year to all.

Neil