[LRflex] More Christmas Greetings

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:24:56 -0800

Merry Christmas to all.  Maybe not PC, but have a nice one anyway

http://tinyurl.com/3yfc3r

I'll be out of Computer range for a few days as I am off to Seattle in a few
minutes to visit the family.  Mountain passes look OK.  Hopefully will
remain so for the return trip on Wednesday.

Then off to California for a few weeks for the wife's family and a new dog.
I'll take some photos.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher

& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:19 AM