[LRflex] Moonset at Sunrise over English Bay Christmas Eve 2007

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:20:45 +0800

Dear Flexers.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. We are here in cold (by Hong Kong standards) and wet Vancouver having the first cold Xmas in 15 years with our 4 children and their significant others. It is remarkable how children can grow up to be nice! Here is the Christmas Eve morning from our apartment over looking English Bay. It is a 4 picture pano taken with my repaired M8 and the 90mm Elmarit at sunrise as the moon was setting - my bit of homage to Ansel Adams.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canadian+Pictures/GulMonEngBay90m122407W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2lgyxl

Cheers
Howard.