[LRflex] Moonrise over Kent

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:09:13 -0800

That's the small almost ghost town of Kent, OR.  Maybe not as good as Ansel and
Moonrise over Hernandez, but I saw this on the way home from Yosemite yesterday
and just had to shoot it.  By the time I got the vehicle stopped and turned
around, most of the pink light was off the cross, but I think it turned out
pretty good.  Wish I was 5 minutes earlier.

Please view large if you have a highspeed connection.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f13/Kent+Cemetery-1011.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f13/Kent+Cemetery-1014.jpg.html

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson