[LRFlex] Re: Moonlighting

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:43:48 EDT

Hey Guys,

For what it's worth, the way I check for stray reflections in a filter that I
may plan on using is to look down at the filter as I hold it and if I see
nearly no, or no reflection of my ugly mug, then I know that this filter will
not
contribute to unwanted reflections or image degradation.

Of course I only use either Nikon, Minolta or B&W (Pro Series, Multicoated),
filters. When using Nikon or Minolta filters, I stick to the Multicoated ones
such as L37C, or L1BC. Polarizing filters are another matter. I don't know if
anyone makes a Multicoated Circular or Linear Polarizer, because I've been
looking for one for years.

Art Tafil