[LRflex] Re: Mirjam

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:22:47 +0200

Thanks Richard,

This was a coincident. We were in an old postoffice with the photoclub
for some urban photography. Someone brought Mirjam along to shoot some
pictures of her. It seems the theme was something like witches,zombies
or so.
That's all there was to it.
A week ago we went again. More models and more fashion like.
Thanks for commenting.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema