[LRflex] Re: Matmata

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:23:12 +0200

Kevin,
The place you comment, Médenine, is about 70 km at W from Djerba island, esay to locate with Google Earth. Matmata, where are the troglodyte housings, is about 70 km, at W-NW from Médenine.
Thanks for looking, and bon voyage !
Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Willey" <kevinwilley@xxxxxx>