[LRflex] Re: M8 Kaput - Fresh update

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

Howard

  Glad to hear that it was found. Hopefully the rest of the saga will be better.

On Sep 13, 2007, at 4:48 PM, Howard Cummer wrote:

DHL called this afternoon to say they had located the package in
their lost section at Wilmington Ohio. Some one will call me tomorrow
afternoon to identify the package and then they will send it on to
Germany. They will refund my courier charges since the camera will be
more than two weeks late. No mention of compensation for phone calls
to Germany or seared nerve endings. I have been dealng with Herr
Jakob at Leica who has been following up from his end and I am using
the correct Solmser Gewerbepark 8 address. Hopefully my customs
declaration form will still be with the camera so it will be accepted
by Leica - sometime next week - all going well. Then we will start
the struggle about repair or replace.
Howard

Regards
YXAndy