[LRflex] Re: Live View - now APO-Telyt-R f3.4/180mm

  • From: "Chris Birchenhall" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:26:24 +0100

Gary

Many thanks for posting these shots. They are very impressive and not only
confirm the nature of the 180 Apo but suggest the Oly E330 is performing
very well.

What lens adapter did you use?

Chris

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:59:48 -0700
From: Gary Todoroff <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Live View - now APO-Telyt-R f3.4/180mm

Howard - thanks for joining the Live View discussion. Your mention of
the APO 180/3.4 inspired me to post a Lympa Log page with a couple of
recent aerial photos taken with this amazing lens. It adapts nicely
to the Oly E330.  With a 35mm equivalent of a 360mm telephoto, it
takes some careful framing while bouncing around in a Cessna 172.
http://northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2007_05_17.htm
Oh, and on these shots, I used the OPTICAL viewfinder. Holding the
camera at arms length is really tough on the arms out there in the
slipstream!
Gary Todoroff