[LRflex] Re: Letting go of back in the day

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:07:14 -0400

> From: George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:19:21 -0500
>
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=5737>
>
> c & c always welcome and encouraged.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

George,
What a moving documentary (...I know, "ouch"...)! I always find your images
to be expressive beyond just their exceptional technical qualities, and this
lot continues to deliver. Perhaps I'm motivated to reply, for a change,
because my scheduled appointment to officially join the ranks of the
"semi-retarded" is coming up. Perhaps, it is the glimpse into the future by
way of unearthing the past that has caused me to put down my cup of coffee
and look around the room and contimplate the task that lies ahead of me.
Quite "halloween-ish", really.

Thanks for showing and sharing!

Neil