[LRflex] Re: Les Adieux

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:50:37 -0400

Hi Phillip,
   a wonderful moment, a wonderful scene, and an image that makes me
wonderfully want to know more. Is there a police car coming? An Ambulance? A
fire truck? The Bulls of Pamplona?
All of those people have definitely turned to see what is happening around that
corner and you've brought us an image that makes viewers want to peek around
that corner, too.

Kudos.

Richard Ward

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."