[LRFlex] Lens hood for Leitz 90mm f2.8 R

  • From: "Edu" <edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:07:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for a lens hood and series 7 filter retaining ring for a  Leitz
90mm f2.8 R lens (first version, serial # 217xxxx). This lens has a built-in
sliding hood, which I believe is held in place by the filter ring which screws
onto the barrel's male thread (51mm). I'm actually not too bothered about the
hood, the most importante thing would be to have a filter in place to protect
the front element. Does the filter  require the hood to secure it in place (as
in the 28mm f2.8 R first version lens), or is it the other way around? I would
be grateful for any information and advice on this.

Eduardo Pacheco