[LRflex] Leica R-E Instruction Manua (among others)...l

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LRflex" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:58:27 -0700

Good Morning, all!

Thanks to the kindness of Doug Herr, the instruction manual for the Leica
R-E is now available, on line, without cost.

For those new to this list, I keep manuals (or links to manuals on other
sites) for almost every Leica R and most of the Leica M series cameras, on
my web-site.  One stop shopping, as it were.  As well as manuals in
English, there are links to a number of Leica manuals in French and German,
as well.

They are all available for downloading, without cost.    You will note that
the latest RE manual has a watermark. This is to discourage those who would
download free manuals and then re-sell them.  It will not interfere with
reading the content, which is what most R users want.

My apologies to Doug, for the long delay in getting this manual on-line,
but as they say... "Life is what happens while your making other plans...".
 Thanks, Doug, for your kindness to the entire Leica community.

All the manuals can be found at www.main.furnfeather.net and follow the
links.

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA