[LRflex] Re: [Leica] IMG : Alsatian Summer in the vineyards - Thanks

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, liste leica reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:10:18 +0200

Thanks to all who viewed and commented.

Special thanks to Lluis, Marc and Nathan for lending us the sunshine over the weekend, much appreciated here.
BTW: I sent it back on Monday morning - tracking number follows.
Let me know when it rises again.
:-)
Amitiés de Metz
Philippe

LUISRIPOLL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Philippe,

Very nice picture, I like very much the tonalities, like on a paintig,

Saludos cordiañes
Lluis