[LRflex] Re: Leica EOS Adapters

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:28:27 +0200

Alan,
in this case you really get what you pay for - the Novoflex adapter is
made of  several  finely machined parts, the kind of quality you would
expect from Leica
if they were to produce an adapter. Other members of the list have
Cameraquest adapters or Fotodiox, I'm sure you'll be hearing from them
soon too.
If you look on David Youngs website there are some pictures of a couple
of adapters.
cheers
Douglas
To be quite honest, I wouldn't want to pay the price that Novoflex asks
for their adapter - I was lucky, I bought it at the last Photokina, from
the Novoflex
booth, about 20% cheaper than rrp, and on top of that they were giving
away 10% discount vouchers too.