[LRflex] Re: [Leica] CANADA DAY! JULY 1, 2011

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "philippe.amard" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 09:01:45 -0700

Thank you Ted, Lluis and Philippe!

I cannot speak for all Canadians, but I spent my day at "Art-in-the-Park,
an Art Fair in Kamloops.  Nearly 40,000 people turned out to watch non-stop
entertainment and admire/purchase art from some 86 artist and artisans who
had set up booths. The weather was not too hot, and not too cold (about 25C
or 77F) with a pleasant, gentle breeze off the water.

I was one of the 86, and had a wonderful time talking photography with
hundreds of people.  Oh.. and I sold a few photos, too!  :-)

I hope Canada's 144th birthday was as enjoyable for all the Canucks on this
list!

Cheers!

PS:  Ted mentioned the f1 Nocti being a Canuck project.  The original 90
Summicron (both R and M versions) was, as well.

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA

Wildlife: www.furnfeather.net