[LRflex] Re: LeiCanon D30

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:54:12 +0200

Happy you could make it - I wish I could do the same now but I'll still
have to wait a bit to go over the digital rainbow since, as you know
I've been considering a canon D for Xmas - I received the magical
chinese adapter yesterday -  and this thread gives me an opportunity to
put a question about the lenses that are sure NOT to fit on digital canons.
Could this one thread or another one specifically dedicated to the
subject be used to list the PROVEN INCOMPATIBILITIES?
Hopefully it would be shorter than the ones that fit.

As a reminder I own :
24 elmarit
70-210 vario elmar
2 X extender
35-70 Angénieux
Is there any NEGATIVE information on those for a (selfish) start?
Thanks in anticipation.
Leicaphil.