[LRflex] Re: Le jardin de Monet

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:32:28 +0100

Hello, Ong Pang Jin

I'm very sorry, there were a mistake from my part:
I did two travels, in very close moments, some years ago: the first were to Kota Kinabalu (Sabah, Malaysia) and the second to Manado (Sulawesi, Indonesia) Truely, this picture were taken in the garden of an hotel in Manado (although I've seen some similar scenes in Sabah, near the Kinabatagan river, I think)
Best,
Marc
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Nature+III/Le+jardin+de+Monet.jpg.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ong Pang Jin" <pjong@xxxxxxxxxxx>