[LRflex] Re: LUG Photo Contest

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 21:44:09 +0100

Howard - I love the semi-ancient look of your futebal photo - keep the good work coming, and congrats on this well deserved prize.

Amitiés
Phili^^e

David Young wrote:

At 06/03/2009, you wrote:

http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0902 <http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0902/> / <http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0902/>

Dear Flexers,
Over on the LUG in last month's photo contest my entry came second and since it involved an R lens I thought it might be of interest to the friends on Leicareflex that don't also subscribe to the LUG:

Congratulations, Howard!  Your second place finish is well deserved.

In all, a find collection of photos, and worth a look, by everyone here.

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA

Limited Edition Prints at: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/> Personal Web-site at: www.main.furnfeather.net <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>