[LRflex] Re: Incognito....

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:41:25 -0400

David Young wrote:

No, Charlie .... the deer had all the talent. I was just lucky enough to see her before she bolted ... and that she stayed still long enough for me to bring my camera to my eye. I guess I was also lucky that she was at just the right distance ... what you see is the full frame, no cropping required. Had I not seen her until I got closer, even if I got the shot, I might have been too close!

Thanks, Charlie, for taking the time to look and to comment.

Cheers!

David,
 I know, I was kidding!  :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein