[LRflex] Re: IMGs Douglas's Friday Flowers

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:07:42 -0700

At 15/06/2007, you wrote:
>It's no longer Spring, but it's Friday and this is a flower:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/album150/Crocus_1.jpg.html
>
>Tropically alien:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/album150/VR_3.jpg.html
>
>Bright and shiny:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/album150/Regina-2.jpg.html
>
>White spray of tiny bells:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/album150/Wite_spray_full.jpg.html
>
>Hope you like them. Even if you don't, comments are still more than welcome.
>Cheers and have a good weekend

Hi Douglas!

I love your "Tropically Alien", even though they are all good.  I'm
not a fan of "high key" photos, so the first one leaves me a wee bit
cold... but it's great for it's type!

As for the good weekend... I dunno ... It's now noon, and it's made
it all the way to 11.6 degrees, and a pouring rain!  Two weeks ago,
we were in the mid 30s!   Where is global warming when you want it????

But then, perhaps it's a good weekend, after all!  I just developed
another hummer shot ... and rezed it up to a 12x18" print (5400x3600
pixels).  It looks gorgeous, at pixel resolution on the screen... and
I've just ordered a couple of prints.  They should look terrific, so
that pleases me.