[LRflex] Re: IMG you shoot me and I shoot you...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:25:46 -0800

Steve Barbour showed:

 children and their guns...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/gunbw.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/gun3bw.jpg.html

Hi Steve!

Thanks to shadow side shooting (Ted will be proud of you!) these two shots virtually leap off my screen. Focus is impeccable and lighting superb.

Of the two, the first is by far the better, because (a) his expression shows the fun he's having and (b) the gun does not block his face, which is, sadly, the case with the young lady.

Very nicely done!

I'm curious... is the metering straight from the camera, or did you have to "fiddle" it, afterwards. If straight, that E3 does it very well.