[LRflex] IMG tikwa snow...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MUG Users <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRF <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DUG <digitalusersgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PAW Picture-A-Week project <paw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:38:11 -0700

a few days ago Tikwa and I went north to the mountains to play in the snow...

first time he was free in the woods, first time he saw snow...

he loved it...here at 6200 feet, northern Arizona...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/tikwasnow.jpg.html

OT equipment, for "complex ethical and legal reasons" we are not able to disclose the details here...

:-)

thanks for looking ,

Steve