[LRflex] Re: IMG: Yellow-bellied Marmot

  • From: Otto Rath <orath2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:12:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Birdman,
your yellowbellied marmot shot is a beautiful
animal-portrait.
they have relatives in swiss mountains: Murmeltiere
(or "Murmeli" in swiss-german).
Here in Ontario we have a winter custom: if the tame
groundhog comes out of his burrow and sees it's
shadow, there will be several more weeks of winter.
your amazing Leitz 560mm Telyt is one sharp glass!

greetings Otto

--- "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/rodents/ybma03.jpg