[LRflex] Re: IMG: Super-wide Auto P+S in York Minster

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:03:54 +0200

Thank you David,

There is more of my home county to come as soon as I've done some more scanning - along the lines of pastures green, valleys of desolation, green and pleasant lands and dark satanic mills. William Blake certainly knew what he was writing about in the words for Parry's "Jerusalem".

Cheers
Douglas

David Young wrote:
At 7/25/2009, you wrote:
I found these slides of York Minster in a drawer the other day - they've been there since 1991.

Shot by a Minolta CLE with a 15mm CV lens.

"by" is intentional - all I did was put the camera on a table or window ledge, set the aperture and get out of the way - the CLE did the rest all by itself.

The blurred spots are people walking past the camera, not ghosts of long dead archbishops:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Mostly+old+stuff/

Hope you enjoy them, C&C is, as always, more than welcome.

Cheers
Douglas

Hi Douglas!

I agree with Ted ... a _very_ nice set of interiors... the results belie the method.

The #2 shot, from behind the Rood Screen, is the best of the bunch, IMHO.

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net <http://www.galleries.furnfeather.net/> Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>
begin:vcard
fn:Douglas M. Sharp
n:Sharp;Douglas M.
org:30629 Hannover, Germany;Annette-Kolb-Strasse 29
email;internet:Douglas.Sharp@xxxxxx
title:G2E Translations
tel;work:0049 0511 9585565
version:2.1