[LRflex] IMG: My favorite photo of Tom A.

  • From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 03:00:27 -0800

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/31838181194/in/dateposted-public/

I took this photo of Tom Abrahamsson at his and Tuulikki's apartment in Vancouver almost 12 years ago. Tom was very happy with his new Zeiss Planar 50/2, and I put it on my Leica M6 to try out. The sunlight was filtering through the cherry blossoms that surround the breezeway, and I had T400CN in the M6. Click on the photo to enlarge.

--Peter
------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
Archives are at: