[LRflex] Re: IMG: Long legs and fish and chips

  • From: Edward Kelly <edwardjkelly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:56:05 -0400

He's well off!

Sent from my iPhone:

Edward J. Kelly
dba MobileMaster
edwardjkelly@xxxxxxx
(301) 802-2576 mobile, text
(301) 476-7640 production
4627 Dustin Road
Burtonsville, MD 20866

On Sep 23, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Charlie,

the 2 leggy ladies looked so wonderfully out of place down by the fish quay.

I'm getting down to scanning the film shots (over 450) I took during the rest of the holiday - don't hold your breath, there are no more girlies like these among them :-)

Cheers
Douglas

Charlie Falke wrote:
Douglas Sharp wrote:
I doubt very much whether the 2 young ladies in this holiday snap often eat fish & chips - shot last week in Whitby - I just love the expression
on the face of the lady in the background at the right

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/179160-1/Whitby_2009_film35-2.jpg

Cheers
Douglas

Douglas,
  A picture which is worth a thousand words. :-)

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein
<douglas_sharp.vcf>