[LRflex] Re: IMG Iona and grandpa Fitzgerald work...

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:55:00 -0500

Steve Barbour wrote:
I need your input...

I can 't decide which is the best single image here...

it changes each time I look...
Steve,
   It's a tough call.
bikt1 is well lit, and there is no movement, her pose is soft and
contemplative, and he has a subtle listening pose. bikt3 isn't
as good.  In bikt4, her pose is lovely, but he looks possibly confused
or distracted, not as compelling.
   In, bikt5 her pose is perfect, and the gesture with the pen is
great and focuses attention, and he's looking right at her, with just
the just the beginning of a smile.
   So I have to say bikt5 is the best overall.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
 one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein