[LRflex] Re: IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions de Barcelone I

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:05:21 +0200

Bonjour Phil!

Totems for BC, Olympics for Ted, references to classical French Film, all is
well thought

I'm always surprised by the quality of your verticals and composition.

Barcelona is on my wish list since asome time. But as I am moving to a new
house, it has to wait till the dust settle down a little.

Have a nice day.

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

> Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:13:35 +0200
> From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
> To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Holiday Snaps and Postcards - Chapter 2 - Impressions
> de Barcelone I
>
> Just uploaded a couple of pixes - it is not Lluis's Barcelona, is he not
> the Master. Rather, more touristic sights revisited.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+2009_001/
> Better viewed larger as more often than not.
>
> C&C welcome
> Philippe
> .

> http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
> Archives are at:
> //www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1