[LRflex] Re: IMG: Fuzzillogic 2

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:23:00 +0100

Thanks Marc

technical details should be available in the exif - sorry but I'm away from my
own computer and things get trickier for me to both read mails, go back to
files and report - camera is trusted L1 and D-vario - I've traveled about
30000km or more so far this year, with the R 8 in the back of the car or in the
backpack, but I hardly ever use it now I've turned into a digital
robophotographer.

RAW processing was made in lightroom - very convenient tool for me at least -
and then reduced in PSElements, an old, very old version, hence some issues
with colour managment - I might write CS3 on my Xmas list, this year or another
(wink).

I'll be posting the "other" church address later in the day.

Joyeuses Fêtes à toi et aux tiens.
Philippe