[LRflex] Re: IMG: Flags on July 14th

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:46:44 -0700

Philippe Amard showed:
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Flags on July 14th

>>The guy came out and asked ... told him I loved his plants and balcony;

not a lie but ...<<<

>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Fun-July-14th-Viva-la
-Revol.jpg.html.<<<

Bon jour Philippe mon ami,

Sometimes a photograph makes the viewer feel good simply because it creates
a "nice feeling!" As does this one.

Many photographs on list wont win Pulitzer Prizes, that matters not. What
does matter when a colourful subject like this comes on screen it makes one
feel good and you stay with it much longer  enjoying the colour and content.

After all, doesn't photography of nice interesting events create a better
feeling than all the horrid war and destruction crap we see daily on TV and
in newspapers?

So merci for a simple clean enjoyable photograph. :-)

ted