[LRflex] IMG: Angels - the last of the series

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:51:43 +0100

Thank you all for viewing this series,

but also for tips, reactions, comments, jokes, criticism, and even sales, that made 2009 a better year for me.

The last Angels to date fared together as I'm leaving until 2010 has in turn landed.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-20-300277.jpg .

I wish you all nice celebrations and many a little treasured moment that make life so beautiful.

I don't know when I'll re-subscribe, but I will be back.

Till then, enjoy, click, and share.

Bien cordialement de Metz.
Philippe