[LRflex] Re: IMG: Agels - 15 - Blowing his horn

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:58:04 -0500

David Young wrote:
At 12/4/2009, you wrote:
Thanks all for your reactions to Angel #14.

Angel #15 is now calling :

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-15-+Blowing+his+horn-1140353.jpg.html  >

C&C welcome as usual.

Hi Philippe!

Pity you could not move the car!  Still, how many Alpenhorn players have such "angelic" supervisors!

I love it!

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.
David, Philippe,
   I like the car, it gives some context.
I love the way the angel is singing in accompaniment.  This requires
and angel, yes? :-)
   Philippe, make sure you see the tranportion museum in Luzerne
while you are there.

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein