[LRflex] Re: Hot Foot!

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 07:55:22 -0700

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Horse/shoe.htm

Philippe wrote:

Love it
Thanks for sharing them all

Glad you enjoyed them, Philippe! I enjoyed them so much, I've made them a permanent part of my personal website at www.main.furnfeather.net (Click on "Logan Lake Life" and then on "Putting Wheels on a Horse".)

It was fun time ... though also a challenge, as our farrier is a very fast worker and nothing was posed. By the time Neil was finished shoeing (2) and trimming (3), it had not yet warmed up to freezing, and both Rose and I were chilled to the bone!

It was my first experience with AF, in rapid shooting, and I was amazed at the accuracy of the system. It seems AF & AE free the mind to concentrate on the photo.

Thanks for looking!