[LRflex] Hong Kong Tram

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:05:31 +0800

Bill,
What a wonderful picture of the Victoria when it was still wide - and
not the puddle that it is today. My daughter works for Architectural
Heritage at the University of Hong Kong and I am sure she would be
very pleased to see your pictures from that era. She is working on a
presentation for the Asia Society dealing with military establishments
in Hong Kong
during and after WWII.
Cheers
Howard