[LRflex] Re: Heron Hunting... phx's contribution

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 17:19:33 +0200

Oly day it was - oh, just 15mn at lunch time, while crossing that bridge on foot to get to my usual place downdown.

About the framing, blur, composition and else, you're so right, but I wanted to share a bit of the narrative with you all.
The heron was struggling against the current - cf tipsy me - using its wings to find a balance, even walking backwards as shown in "bacon home".

Gotcha is already a crop 1/3 - the original gives another idea but I loved the light

Thanks for your kind comments David.
Amitiés
Philippe