[LRflex] Re: Friday flowers from Ireland.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 05:42:47 -0700

> Richard wrote:
>
>> There appears to be an issue with your link, Alex. All I got was
>> the main page of your SmugMug account and not an individual
>> image. I clicked the irish flowers collection, but didnt see
>> anything which stood out as a new addittion.
>>

> That's the way Smugmug works, Richard. I'm surprised you didn't see
> the demure young lady in question in the Flower Gallery. I posted
> her on 12 May, so I'm cheating a bit as it's still coming down in
> stair-rods here.

G'Monrnin' Alex & Richard.

Richard:  Try this link.

http://tinyurl.com/6w75wjh

Alex... that is not the way Smugmug needs to work.  Find the image you want to
show, and when it is in the larger (right-side) window, copy the link in the
address bar & run it through TinyURL.com.  Results are as above.

Cheers!
David.