[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers - Aram

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:16:36 -0700

Aram,

Lovely pictures, from the Hood Canal no less!

We lived in Bremerton for several years and our back yard, which backed up to a watershed, was ablaze with wild rhodies every year.

Thanks for the memories,

Bill

On Jun 13, 2008, at 12:16 PM, AramLanghans wrote:

A few rhododendron close-up shots I took a week ago out on the Olympic Peninsula at Whitney Nursery in Dosewallups. .

Comments and criticism welcome.  Most with Rebel XTi and 100 APO.

Aram

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/Dosewallips_Rhodies-4803.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/Dosewallips_Rhodies-4807.jpg.html

This one had the strangest color. I wrote down what it was, but lost it.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/Dosewallips_Rhodies-4810.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/Dosewallips_Rhodies-4813.jpg.html

Not really flowers, but it is plant material.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/Marymere_F-4925.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/La_Wis_Wis-4721.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/oly/ Lewis_and_Clark-4749.jpg.html

Checked by AVG.