[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 15:33:51 -0800

More than we have showing.  Thanks for the bright spot in my afternoon after getting the run-around for some minor medical issue.

On 2/16/2023 3:19 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:

Flowers around here have been slow to recover after the cold weather, but we're starting to see blooms.  My neighbor across the way has some coral miniature azaleas showing now.  Take a look.

https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/DSC02989web.jpg <https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/DSC02989web.jpg>

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com ;<http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana
1714
Oldest Permanent Settlement in the Louisiana Purchase

USA

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher