[LRflex] Re: Friday Flower : Phx's

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 09:04:44 +0200

Thanks TED - really happy it pleases you.
Hope the rain settles and you can shoot the wonderful colours of the Indian Summer, whatever the gear.
Amitiés de Metz
Philippe

Ted Grant wrote:

Philippe showed:

http://tinyurl.com/3s2gx8

Hi Philippe,

There are flower pictures and there is... "THIS FLOWER PICTURE!!" J

Very well seen and very well captured, such a beautiful glow of light.

If it weren't such a rainy miserable day dampening my enthusiasm to photograph a new flower, before the deer get them. Is the only thing holding me back from "getting out there and shooting!"

Hopefully the enthusiasm created from your flower will still be there tomorrow. J

Good on you!

ted